Aim4Fame-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aim4Fame - The Best Garrysmod Buildrp | wire | fastdl server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Server IP is : 46.4.55.71:27075 , name of server is aim4fame , and old server is now named Darkrp just.
New Forum Will Be Make Done Tonight!

Vaereir's Application (Dylan Smith)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vaereir

Vaereir's Application (Dylan Smith) Empty
PostSubject: Vaereir's Application (Dylan Smith)   Vaereir's Application (Dylan Smith) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:27 pm

Name:Dylan Smith
Steamd ID:vaereir
Time Zone:Eastern Standard Time
Time Played:10 Hours
Why I want to be an Admin: I have very good speaking skill's. I can connect with other player's very well. I am very good when it come's to situation's involving 2 other's i usually handle it fairly and just
Other Detail's:I am a very friendly person, i treat people with the respect they give me. I have worked on a Private WoW server for over 8 month's (I quit a while back) I was a Senior GM on there (Meaning that i led 85% of the staff-member's on there) I did mainly Moderator work on there. But i would be glad to help you out here on this server Smile
Back to top Go down
!!!WARLOCK!!!
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: [Pending]   Vaereir's Application (Dylan Smith) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Edited : i am just manager and i never say accept or pending or denied anymore! i just wait for players accepts

Last edited by !!!WARLOCK!!! on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://aim4fame.forumotion.com
vaereir

PostSubject: Alright   Vaereir's Application (Dylan Smith) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:19 am

Ok i can handle that. I really appreciate you reviewing this Warlock. If at anytime may i know your real name?

Answer : Why you want to known my real name? just say my name warlock or anything you want!
Back to top Go down
vaereir

PostSubject: Done   Vaereir's Application (Dylan Smith) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:51 am

Alright i got in the req. you wanted. Just let me know what you think and i will be on for another 3-5 hour's waiting or so (Not waiting so much but playing on the server.)
Back to top Go down
vaereir

PostSubject: Here is my Steam ID   Vaereir's Application (Dylan Smith) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:15 am

STEAM_0:1:47604649 So promote me if you would. OR talk to me while im online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaereir's Application (Dylan Smith)   Vaereir's Application (Dylan Smith) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vaereir's Application (Dylan Smith)
Page 1 of 1