Aim4Fame-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aim4Fame - The Best Garrysmod Buildrp | wire | fastdl server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Server IP is : 46.4.55.71:27075 , name of server is aim4fame , and old server is now named Darkrp just.
New Forum Will Be Make Done Tonight!

Craspy admin request!!!! xDDDDDDDDDD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Craspy
Registred User
Registred User

Craspy admin request!!!! xDDDDDDDDDD Empty
PostSubject: Craspy admin request!!!! xDDDDDDDDDD   Craspy admin request!!!! xDDDDDDDDDD EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:43 am

Code:

1- My Name: Craspy
2- Age: N/A
3- Steamid: dont know will update it soon
4- Time Zone:(UTC+01:00)
5- Play Time at our server: 13 hours
6- why you want to be admin: I want to be an admin to this server because of the situation today. There was this player that was abusing me and it took i while for the admins to help me and i want to help the server prevent other abusing/minge players frm the server. Also because its freaking awsome being an admin for my favourite server. xD Wink Smile
7- your information: Im from sweden WOOOAAAHHH!!! and i always have my PANTS up not down. I like CHIPS not CRACKERS. I have two pair of socks.
Back to top Go down
!!!WARLOCK!!!
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: so , i put this for you   Craspy admin request!!!! xDDDDDDDDDD EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:13 pm

you have root user at your friend server , and i joined it . i saw you never abuse and you known all of ban times. you are good person , but first way to get accepted is other players accepts. i never saw you abused and i never saw you break the rules . only thing i want is have more than 6 line text for why you want to be admin. i said for be admin you need to make application that's take time for make. this application can make for less than 2 minute , i want application that take 20 minute to make and any admin application have more line texts = have more chance to get accepted.

i just manage applications , try to get players accepts and i just allowed make totally 5 accept for all of applications

Last edited by !!!WARLOCK!!! on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://aim4fame.forumotion.com
Craspy
Registred User
Registred User

PostSubject: Re: Craspy admin request!!!! xDDDDDDDDDD   Craspy admin request!!!! xDDDDDDDDDD EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:23 am

why you want to be admin: I want to be an admin to this server because of the situation today and other reasons. There was this player that was abusing me and it took i while for the admins to help me and i want to help the server prevent other abusing/minge players frm the server. Plus its never fun when a player is proppushing/blocking/surfing, breaking rules and thats my main goal for the server. king Another thing is that i wanna keep the server rules followed by other players on the server. I have played very little on this server but i have made allot of friends to the server and i treat people how they treat me and i always show respect to players and if someone try's to argue with me i try not to use bad words and saying they are stupid instead i try to solve it and still be friends. I also wanna try out the admin position on a g-mod server because i have newer been an admin on a g-mod server only on different css servers but that was a while ago. Wink Garrys mod is a fun game and being admin on this awsome server making me possible to create even cooler stuff for the server and injoing my game time on the server more Very Happy rabbit. I guess i have written almost every thing now... So i hope that you will make me an admin for the server to help out and have a good time. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I will fix the steam_id but not now XD
Back to top Go down
Craspy
Registred User
Registred User

PostSubject: Re: Craspy admin request!!!! xDDDDDDDDDD   Craspy admin request!!!! xDDDDDDDDDD EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:28 am

STEAM ID HERE IT IS STEAM_0:1:29789641 YAAAAAAHHYYYY!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
vaereir

PostSubject: My vote doesnt count but what the heck   Craspy admin request!!!! xDDDDDDDDDD EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Ive only seen you In-Game one time but you seem to keep to your self. Try opening up more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craspy admin request!!!! xDDDDDDDDDD   Craspy admin request!!!! xDDDDDDDDDD Empty

Back to top Go down

Craspy admin request!!!! xDDDDDDDDDD
Page 1 of 1