Aim4Fame-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aim4Fame - The Best Garrysmod Buildrp | wire | fastdl server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Server IP is : 46.4.55.71:27075 , name of server is aim4fame , and old server is now named Darkrp just.
New Forum Will Be Make Done Tonight!

Expert 3y3, Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Expert 3y3
Donator
Donator

Expert 3y3, Admin Application  Empty
PostSubject: Expert 3y3, Admin Application    Expert 3y3, Admin Application  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:48 am

1- My Name: Kenny Gernelle Svensson

2- Age: 17

3- Steamid: STEAM_0:1:47789718

4- Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour

5- Play Time at our server: around 5 days or more

6- why you want to be admin: becouse i want to protect the server from prop killer,pusher, and more, and i like this server more then others becouse i gott good friends on it, i know them at the fusion rp, i only played 200 hours there and i was respected Very Happy. so i hope you guys want me to be admin, i do my best, i promes u will never abuse it, im admin in another server, but i dont really like it so much. so thx for reading this :3 and i will be playing the server almost everyday.

7- your information I live in sweden in stockholm and i love to play game's and watch good movie,
Back to top Go down
!!!WARLOCK!!!
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: good job dude   Expert 3y3, Admin Application  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:17 pm

i never saw any abuse from you at servers you have admin on them . and i saw you alot at fusionRP , you have 23 hours play time at our server and that is good. well done and good luck to get accepted!

Last edited by !!!WARLOCK!!! on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://aim4fame.forumotion.com
Sir Jolly
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Expert 3y3, Admin Application    Expert 3y3, Admin Application  EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:02 am

Good Player, Follows the rules and is very polite. I give him an [Accepted] for his outstanding behavior and skills at Garry's Mod!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expert 3y3, Admin Application    Expert 3y3, Admin Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Expert 3y3, Admin Application
Page 1 of 1